This notice applies to all web pages and all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of statefundca.com (collectively, the “contents”) which is accessible via the Internet. This includes those areas and contents that are accessed using a unique user identification and password combination unless any separate user agreement exists between you and State Fund, in which case this agreement applies only to the extent that it is not in conflict with the user agreement. This Legal notice does not authorize the access or use of materials for which a unique user identification and password are required.
- Personal Security Code Registration
In order to process your online transactions, you must create a user account. You will establish a login name (User ID and password) which you will gain to access to the system. Security measures, such as confirmation of your e-mail address and account verification procedures, are in place to ensure proper user authentication and access. Use of your account in an unauthorized manner or unauthorized use of your account or User ID is strictly prohibited. In accessing the online transaction section of State Fund’s website and utilizing your User ID you agree:
- You will keep your User ID confidential and you will notify State Fund immediately, and cooperate with State Fund, if you believe someone else has obtained your User ID or if any unauthorized access to your State Fund account has occurred or may occur.
- You will not attempt to gain access to your account by any means other than as set forth herein, and will not manipulate the feature of any software to provide access not intended by this agreement or alter applications or forms provided by State Fund.
- We are entitled to act on instructions received under your User ID.
- We are not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of State Fund.
- We may block access to your account without prior notice if we believe your User ID is being used by someone other than you, if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur or for other reasons solely within the discretion of State Fund.
- We reserve the right to deny access for reasons of site maintenance, security, auditing, updating and as otherwise required, at its sole discretion at such times as it shall choose without prior notice.
- Copyrights and Trademarks, and other Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, all contents that are part of statefundca.com are the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by State Fund or by third parties who have licensed their materials to State Fund. All such properties are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on statefundca.com is the exclusive property of State Fund and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Copyright © 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
State Compensation Insurance Fund
All rights reserved.
Except as set out in the next paragraph, State Fund expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, program, products, processes, technology, and contents that appear on statefundca.com. Access to statefundca.com does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of State Fund’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights. The State Compensation Insurance Fund, State Fund, and statefundca.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of State Fund. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on statefundca.com. Access to statefundca.com does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, or mark in any manner. References on statefundca.com to any names, marks, products or service of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply State Fund’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. State Fund is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or accuracy of the material on such sites. If you decide to link to any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold State Fund harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This site is provided by State Fund on an “as is” and “as available” basis. State Fund makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products featured on this site.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL STATE FUND OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR VENDORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE statefundca.com WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF STATE FUND HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
Copyright © 2000-2017 State Compensation Insurance Fund