When your employee is injured, it’s reassuring to know you can count on State Fund. We know what to do and we can act promptly because we’ve specialized in workers’ compensation for more than 95 years.
Our specialists and programs include:
- A toll-free Claims Reporting Center Hotline - representatives make reporting an injury quick and easy and help provide authorized medical treatment fast.
- A Medical Provider Network (MPN) - Quality, reliable and convenient treatment services provided by a geographically diverse network of physicians and specialists that can bring peace of mind to injured employees. Our Return to Work Program helps employers transition injured employees back to work and keep claims costs down.
- Claims Adjusters - experienced and dedicated adjusters support State Fund’s strong track record of fast and thorough claims processing.
- Return to Work Consultants - help employers identify temporary modified duties to enable the process of returning injured employees to the work force.
- Utilization Review - medical and nursing consultants available to review treatment for medical necessity, helping to contain claims costs.
- Claims Managers - averaging 22 years of experience in claims.
- Claims Decisions that are swift and equitable - reducing net cost of claims.
- In-house Attorneys - representing your interests at no extra cost.
- Special Investigation Unit (SIU) - staff investigators help identify suspected cases and submit them to district attorneys for prosecution.
- Regional Offices throughout California.
Copyright © 2000-2017 State Compensation Insurance Fund